Sunday, May 25, 2008

SmartTechie @ bangalore.

yesterday I was @ Nimhans convention center @ B'lore . The event named it as Smart techie . I must say - I am completely satisfied infact overwelmed by the kind of presentation and stuff present in there . complete 8hrs I was completely drenched with the info I got in there .....
to me it was a kind of shaking me out of my dreams of getting big and placing me in the middle of the biggies there ..... It really got me by surprise(shock infact) that bangalore has so much in offering apart from just letting you being a code monkey!.
for example : kicksatrt.in opencoffee club .. and many more are the kickstartup clubs .
and you have the barcamps all the times.
Notonly this we have http://www.sun.com/emrkt/startupessentials/index.jsp to have at your helm when you need it .
Amazon web services and the damp cheap prices of the their data centers will make you think of wow! .
and the kind of the bussiness model adopted by the innovative companies and their products.
It has the right mix of every thig to get you on your toes.
keep looking for the link of smarttechie and check out this blog more ...

No comments: